Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Giant AsS Sea Turlte Monster


hey fellow bloggers! SOrry for not posting enough, i know no excuses, but I've been working on my short and i gotta finish it b4 i graduate. Ive been a bad blogger, and i promise im gna do my best not to do it anymore. oh and im on finals so ill do that after im done with that. in the mean time heres one of the monsters for my short. You should check out the blog if you havent already. thanks for stopping by. and you'll see more of my art soon

5 comments:

Felipe Fernandes said...

Hi Man! Great jobs you have here! Your character designs are very very cool, like the small animations that you posted too. Do you already works in a studio, or these animations are for personal works ou academic jobs? Congrats, and keep in this way.. :D

ahh, I have a character design group in googlegroups, if you was interested in enjoy with us...

cya
FF

paublo said...

amazing work here!! i smell a super talent

Todd Oman said...

That is one crazy ass monster Miguel, now get back to work on that film. Oh by the way I am still over here so drop by again for lunch sometime.

libra bear said...

Your work is fantastic, has a real smaurai jack feel to it and I love that style. I'm coming back, thanks for stopping by.

Xelu said...

!!!Mano Peluda es cojonudo¡¡¡

GREAT work¡¡

(I love THe super Pyrate)

CHeers¡¡¡